Your input into the vision for the RPA counts.
You make a difference!
For our association to thrive, it needs YOUR help!
The RPA is a volunteer organization and needs three additional board members to lead the way on:
– Maintaining our dynamic certification process including the implementation of a new Designated Observer policy
– Revisiting our web presence
– Expanding our vision for supporting RPA Members and their businesses
Can you bring to this organization and your peers your commitment, integrity, dedication, joy…
All qualities that facilitate our success?
Are you ready to contribute to a group that makes a difference?
Consider the BENEFITS FOR YOU:
– Gain numerous group dynamics and leadership skills.
– Feel a sense of satisfaction as you see your ideas become reality.
– Work together with a Board who is repatterned monthly.
– Contribute to the evolving vision of our organization.
Please nominate yourself or a fellow member by January 4th , 2012. Visit: ttp://www.hramembers.org/BoardRoom/nomination.htm
Or Contact Karen Kent, President, RPA 609-443-0020
Elections to the board are held at the February 23, 2013 Annual Conference.
If you’d like to “come on board” sooner than that, let us know.
YOU . . . yes, you! . . . can join the board
OR NOMINATE A FELLOW MEMBER.
Respectfully submitted by
Karen Kent, President, RPA